- Prayer gives us the significance of frontline forces working on our behalf and gives God the glory as our limitless Provider
- Prayer secures the supremacy of God in missions while connecting us with His endless grace for our every need
- "Life is war because the maintenance of our faith and the laying hold on eternal life is a constant fight"
- Most times we turn prayer into a domestic intercom where we ask God to increase our comforts in life
- When we turn prayer into that intercom for our conveniences, our faith begins to falter and prayer stops working
- The doctrine of election does NOT make missions unnecessary; it makes missions hopeful
- God does not place His Gospel and us, His people, in this world and leave us to fend for ourselves and wage this spiritual war on our own
- The purpose of prayer is that the Father be glorified and our joy may be full
- Prayer is the open admission that without Jesus Christ we can do nothing
- "Prayer humbles us as needy and exalts God as all-sufficient"
- "When missions moves forward by prayer, it magnifies the power of God. When it moves by human management, it magnifies man."
- Give yourself to prayer if you know for sure you are asking for things which are for His Glory
- The Gospel will push forth and triumph through prevailing prayer so that in all things God will be glorified through Jesus Christ
May I pray with a heart and mind to glorify You
May I NOT use prayer as requests for increasing my comforts
May I lift up the Great Commission and all those on the mission field
May I continue to lean on You for my heart's desires and needs
May I rest in Your promises
May You use me to advance your Kingdom
May You mold me to keep up that genuine faith and passion for Your people
"Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should."